Support NAFCo 2018
With your support, no matter how big or small, Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire will be celebrating an event that helps put the region on the map as a cultural tourist destination, and brings a great five-day musical buzz to the North-East.
Please consider how you can help us to make the North Atlantic Fiddle Convention a huge success! Sponsorship opportunities are limited in availability. All funds raised will go directly to NAFCo 2018.
With your support we can deliver:
- Outreach to communities throughout Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
- Increased youth programming, including performance opportunities, a youth fiddle camp lead by celebrated fiddler and composer Patsy Reid, as well as a mass-ensemble performance of a new commission at the NAFCo Gala concert.
- Double the number of activities in Aberdeenshire from previous conventions.
- An extended programme of more than 150 concerts, workshops, talks, film screenings, pop-up performances, sessions, family dances and so much more.More of the very best local and international fiddle and dance talent, as well as a range of performance opportunities for emerging artists.
- Affordable ticket prices for concerts, workshops and events, and an extensive programme of free activities.
... and much much more.
Friends of NAFCo opportunities
Friend of NAFCo - Bronze £50
Your name will be listed on the NAFCo website as a Bronze Friend of NAFCo. Plus you will receive a CD by one of the NAFCo artists (collect from the Festival Hub @ The Lemon Tree during the Convention) AND a 5% discount code for NAFCo 2018 tickets.
Friend of NAFCo - Silver £75
Your name listed on the NAFCo website as a Silver Friend of NAFCo. Plus you will receive a NAFCo Goodie Bag (collect from the Festival Hub @ The Lemon Tree during the Convention), a 10% discount code for NAFCo 2018 tickets, AND priority reserved seating for Friends at NAFCo concerts (excluding HMT).
Friend of NAFCo - Gold £125
Your name listed on the NAFCo website and printed in the souvenir programme as a Gold Friend of NAFCo. Plus you will receive a NAFCo Goodie Bag, a 10% discount code for NAFCo 2018 tickets, AND priority reserved seating for Friends at NAFCo concerts (excluding HMT). PLUS two tickets to the Gala Concert (collect from the Festival Hub @ The Lemon Tree during the Convention).
Friend of NAFCo - Silver Plus £150
Receive all of the rewards of Silver level PLUS choose one very limited reward donated by our NAFCo artists, redeemable at NAFCo:
- 30 minute lessons with NAFCo artists including Jani Lang, Alfonso Franco & Anne Lederman
- Selections of treats from Spain, Shetland and Quebec
- Fika with Goran Premberg and be regaled by his stories of encounters with ABBA
- Recipes for fiddle tune themed cocktails created for NAFCo by Nic Gareiss
Friend of NAFCo - Platinum £250
You will be listed on the NAFCo website and printed in the NAFCo souvenir programme as a Platinum Friend of NAFCo. Plus you will receive a NAFCo Goodie Bag, a 10% discount code for NAFCo 2018 tickets, AND priority reserved seating for Friends at NAFCo concerts (excluding HMT). Plus you will receive two tickets to the Gala Concert and two invitations to the exclusive Welcome Reception.
Sponsor a NAFCo Artist £500
Includes a meet the artist opportunity at NAFCo 2018. You will be acknowledged in the NAFCo 2018 souvenir programme and at your artists' concerts. You will receive 2 tickets for each of your selected artists' concerts or up to 6 tickets for one concert. PLUS the Platinum rewards and 2 invitations to the Gala Reception.
Artist sponsorships available:
- Natalie Haas
- Nic Gareiss
- Adam Sutherland
- Alasdair Fraser
- Fromseier Hockings
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
We have a range of corporate sponsorship opportunities available for the North Atlantic Fiddle Convention, presenting a unique opportunity to include your organisation in a high-profile cultural event.
We hope that you will support the Convention, and we would be pleased to discuss any other sponsorship opportunities you feel might be appropriate. Please contact:
Sponsorship Package Download
Carley Williams, NAFCo 2018 Festival Director
Email: carley.williams1 @ abdn.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 273835